How to crack UPSC CAPF 2021: Every young blood wants to serve the nation with full zeal and enthusiasm. For those who love to live a life full of adventure, pride, and leadership UPSC CAPF (Assistant Commandant) is a wonderful opportunity. In this article, we have provided the strategy to crack the UPSC CAPF exam 2021.
How to crack UPSC CAPF 2021: Know the Strategy here
UPSC would be conducting the CAPF 2021 exam on 8th August 2021. If you analyze the previous years papers of CAPF, you will come to know that the level of questions asked in this examination are moderate to tough level. Questions are similar to the civil services prelims examination. UPSC CAPF Paper isn’t very tough but the vast syllabus shifts it slightly towards the tougher side.
Along with the MCQ-based paper, there is a descriptive paper too in UPSC CAPF Exam. Candidates should start reading newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian express etc. to improve their grasp over the current happenings. One should start working on his writing skills to reduce grammatical errors and improve the way of expression, you can watch our daily vocab ladder to improve your English language. The essay paper is a scoring one. Choose the language you are comfortable with while writing the essay.
How to crack UPSC CAPF 2021: Key Points
- Know your syllabus well. Take a printout of the syllabus and Complete it systematically and practice previous year questions.
- If you are new to this exam start with the previous year’s papers. These are easily available on the UPSC website.
- One should regularly study for at least 6 hours minimum. Consistency is more important than the number of study hours.
- Don’t make guesses, keep in mind the 0.33 negative marking for the objective paper.
- For science background students, quantitative aptitude and science questions will be an edge over others. Prepare current affairs of at least the past 1 year from the date of examination. National and International events, sports, personas in news, awards and honors, defence exercise and news related to science and technology is important.
- Economics questions are based on basic concepts. So a better understanding is required. Complete recent economic survey and govt related schemes.
- In history, go for modern history first as it has a higher weightage.
Geography has a vast syllabus so stick to the previous year’s pattern.
- Give special emphasis to the Indian Constitution part in Indian polity. M. Laxmikant is a good book for the same.
- Watch our daily free classes on youtube to get comprehensive content related to UPSC CAPF Exam.