Bihar Police Recruitment 2021: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has started the process of online application for the appointment of 1487 Fireman (Male) and 893 Fireman (Female) Bihar Police from 24th February 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for recruitment to the Bihar Police. Below we have provided all the information related to recruitment such as Important Dates, Vacancies, Educational Qualification, etc.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021 Important Dates.
|Start Date of Online Application Process||24th February 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application Process||25th March 2021|
Bihar Police official website for applying online :
Candidates who want to apply for Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services can go to Official Website for online application: http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
Bihar Police Fireman Vacancy 2021
- Bihar Police Fireman Male Total Vacancies: 1487 Vacancies
- Bihar Police Fireman Female Vacancies: 893 Vacancies
Bihar Police Educational Requirement
- Candidates should possess Intermediate (10+2).
Physical Eligibility Details
|General||Category||Height||Chest||High Jump||Gola Fek||Running|
|Male||Gen/ BC||165 CM||81-86 CM||4 Feet||16 Pound Gola though 16 Feet||1 Mile in 06 Min|
|SC/ ST||160 CM||79-84 CM|
|Female||All Category||155 CM||NA||3 Feet||12 Pound Gola though 12 Feet||1 KM in 05 Min|
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment Age Limit
Bihar Police Fireman recruitment age limit details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for General: 25 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ EBC (Male): 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC/ EBC (Female): 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
Candidates for Fireman Posts in Bihar Police will have to appear for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Physical Test.
Bihar Police 2021 Exam Pattern
As per the notice released by commission the written prelims exam is of 200 marks, consists of one section only. i.e, General Knowledge & Current Issues. The prelims exam is the first stage of the recruitment process which is for two hours time. For the mains exam, the maximum marks are 400 and it consists of General Hindi & General Studies. The test is for four hours’ time.
|Category||Bihar Police Preliminary Exam||Bihar Police Main Exam|
|Number of Questions||100||200|
|Subjects/Sections||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||General Hindi, General Studies, Science, History, Geography, Mathematics & Reasoning|
Bihar Police Pay Scale
The pay scale for the Police Fireman posts at which candidates will be elected has been given below.
|Police Sub Inspector||Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400|
|Sergeant||Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2021: Application Fee
- For GEN/ OBC/ EBC/ EWS/ BC: Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 112/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Bihar Police Online Form: How To Apply
Here is the step-wise process for filling up Bihar police online form 2021:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Police @bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online for Police Fireman ”
- Enter details such as Name, Age, and other credentials and Click on Submit
- Make fee payment
- Submit & Save the confirmation page