10 Commonly Asked Situations in SSB Interview: SRT in SSB is third in number in SSB Psychological tests battery. Candidates are provided a sheet and 60 Situations would be given to you and you are expected to write your responses to those situations. Read the situation very carefully and then write the solution as you will behave naturally in that particular situation. Keep in mind all the resources that is provided to you in the situation.
10 Commonly Asked Situations in SSB Interview
- While going to his village on a bicycle, he met with a serious accident
resulting in serious injury to the pillion rider and damage to his
Ans. He gave first aid to the injured, took him to the nearest hospital
leaving his vehicle locked behind.
- While going to his college on a bicycle, he was hit by a car. He……
Ans. He balanced his movements, noted down the car number, reported traffic police, and continued his journey.
- Moving on a bicycle with his brother, towards his village, he suddenly found that the vehicle got punctured and his brother was running a high fever, no public transport was available there. He……
Ans. He took a lift from a passer-by vehicle (bullock cart/tractor), took his brother to the nearest doctor on the way, got bicycle repaired, went home.
- Returning from a picnic, he had to cross the river with his friends, and he found that the temporary bridge had collapsed. He……….
Ans. He motivated his friends, swam across the river, reached the destination.
- Going over the bridge of a river along with his friends, he found some of them had already crossed the bridge when suddenly the bridge collapsed. He……………
Ans. He arranged a boat for the remaining, crossed the river, reached the destination.
- While crossing the river he found his boat overturning in the mid of the river. He……….
Ans. He jumped out, swam across the river.
- While crossing the river in a boat, he found the boar has developed a leak/hole, and water started coming in. He…………….
Ans. He plugged the leak with cloth, threw water with a bucket, continued boating crossed the river.
- Due to heavy rain, the river was rising, and he had to cross the river to reach his village. He…….
Ans. He waited till rain stopped, then crossed the river by boat.
- While going college, he saw the fire in a building, people were panicking. He……….
Ans. He pacified the people, switched off the mains, used fire extinguishers, called up fire brigade, rescued people from fire, admitted them to the nearest hospital.
- He is urgently needed for money. He……….
Ans. He borrowed money from a friend, did the work, returned money on time.